The University of Jordan announces that accepting applications for admission to study at the University of Jordan on the basis of Artistic excellence for Jordanian students who obtained a high school diploma or equivalent starts as of Sunday morning 18/08/2013 until Sunday 25/08/2013
Applicants should pass the admission test in one of the following domains: painting, Oriental singing, ability to play a musical instruments (organ, Piano, Violin and Zither), drama, calligraphy, and performance.
Students who wish to apply are asked to visit the Deanship of Student Affairs / second floor, and bring along the following documents:
• High school transcript, certified, provided rate of not less than (65%)
• A birth certificate.
• A certified copy of the ID.
• Certificate of good conduct from the school where he/ she studied.
• 2 photos.
• A proof Artistic excellence certified by the Ministry of Education.
• A certificate from the Art center or club to which the student belongs, certified by the affiliate party.
* Note: non-compliant applications will be excluded.
Dean of Student Affairs
Dr. Nayle Al Shura’a