First: the Computer Proficiency Exam for the First Semester of the Academic Year 2013/2014 will be held on Saturday, 30/11/2013.
Second: exam instructions:
1. Each student must hold a personal identification: University ID, or civil status ID or a driving license.
2. Mobile phones are not allowed into the exam room.
3. Each student is to adhere to the allocated time and place.
4. Late students will not be allowed to take the exam.
5. Students who previously applied for the exam will not be allowed to retake the exam.
Exam material includes:
Theoretical Part: the basic concepts of computer and networks.
Practical part: OFFICE 2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Note: time, place of the exam will be announced later.