The organizational structure
Human Resources Department consists of (5) Divisions:
- Personnel Division: This division is responsible for the following tasks: Providing the university with human resources, preparing formations and functions lists, studying UJ's need of manpower, following-up the Functional affairs such as promotion, transfer and leaves.
- Information Systems and Administrative Services Division: This division is responsible for the following tasks: implementing all decisions issued by Human Resources Department and UJ's presidency by computer before sending them to financial affairs unit as well as providing the administrative and academic staff with administrative, technical and financial services through especial computer system.
- Faculty members Division: This division is responsible for the following tasks: dealing with faculty members affairs and implementing appointment and promotion decisions as well as all administrative and financial affairs.
- Training and Development Division: This Division was established in 2009 in order to keep pace with modern developments and changes in addition to follow-up educational affairs of administrative staff.
- Documentation and data Division: This division is responsible for the following tasks: saving and classifying the files of all employees in order to facilitate searching process through especial computer system.
1. The Director of the Unit
2. The Secretary
3. The assistant Director
4. The Bureau
5. Personnel Division
6. Faculty members Division
7. Information Systems and Administrative Services Division
8. Training and Development Division
9. Documentation and data Division